Catsbury Park Café
Monday 11am - 7pm
Wednesday 11am - 7pm
Thursday 11am - 7pm
Friday 11am - 7pm
Saturday - 11am - 9pm
Sunday 11am - 6pm
Catsbury Park Cat Lounge
Monday, Wednesday - Friday 12pm – 7pm
Saturday 12pm – 9pm
Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Cat Lounge is closed Tuesdays for cat naps
To keep things simple and to secure your spot, we highly recommend making a reservation. Reservations are for 30 minutes but we allow guests to stay as long as they like unless we’re at capacity (but you have to leave when we close) and every person visiting must sign our waiver (parent/guardians must sign for minors). You can do that here on our website prior to arrival to speed up the process.
Lounge Entry Fees
Seniors (65+) $9
Adults (16+) $11
Kids (9-15) $9
Kids (2-8) $5
*Children under 2 years of age are free
Catsbury Park does not issue refunds, however with 24hr notice we are happy to reschedule your appointment.
If you are unable to arrive for your scheduled visit on time, management reserves the right to give away your spot. Please allow ample time for parking. Asbury Park is often busy, especially on weekends, we'd hate to see you miss out on cuddle time.
Management also reserves the right to close the cat lounge at any time. If you're asked to leave the lounge due to the need of an emergency closure, a full refund will be made available.
There will be no refunds for those asked to leave for not following the rules and instructions of staff & volunteers.
Catsbury Park welcomes people of all ages into the cat lounge to enjoy time with our furry friends. Cats are sensitive animals, and we therefore require that any visitor under age 15 be accompanied by an adult, Please review the cat lounge rules before coming to Catsbury Park, and make sure that any minor accompanying you has done the same. In particular, please remind young visitors that cats sleeping or in need of quiet time should not be disturbed. Teenagers between the ages of 15-18 are permitted in the cat lounge unaccompanied by an adult, provided their parent or guardian has signed the waiver prior to entry. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the cat lounge for any reason if we determine that it is in the interest of the safety and comfort of our cats.
Cat Lounge Rules
For the safety of our cats, staff, volunteers and our visitors, we have the following requirements for entry in to the cat lounge and rules for interacting with the cats.
• A signed waiver is required to enter, no exceptions. You will receive the waiver upon booking confirmation. Every guest, including children MUST have a signed waiver.
• Follow the instructions of Catsbury staff and volunteers at all times
• Please do not pick up the cats or chase them, they will be happy to jump on your lap on their own.
• Please don't feed the cats human food or drink... During certain hours cat treats will be available for purchase, please ask our volunteers or a staff member.
• Quiet voices only, please don't yell or talk loudly
• No flash photography, but feel free to take as many photos as you like and we'd love to see them, so make sure you tag us on social media.
• Cats love to sleep, please don't wake a sleeping cat
• No cats are to be taken from the lounge into the café, and no outside animals are allowed in the café or cat lounge.
Respecting the cats is essential for an enjoyable time in the cat lounge, but respecting fellow visitors is also a must at Catsbury Park.
Catsbury Park is an inclusive environment, no person is to be intoxicated, there is to be no bullying, loud or aggressive behavior. Management reserves the right to ask people to leave if they are making others uncomfortable or not complying with any of our rules.